Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pizza in the Park

Just in case you haven't heard- Our last official get together for this MOPS year our Pizza in the Park that we had scheduled at Baines Park has been canceled for today due to the rain. We will have some get togethers during the summer, so when I get that information I will certainly update you all here.
I know summer gets so busy, but sometimes it is just nice to slow down and reconnect with other MOPS moms so still check back for updates as I will do my best to pass things along to you!

Another note, I will be entering registrations for next MOPS year, there is a discount if you are registered early.This is for the MOPS International fee, not our Mops dues. The yearly fee is $21.95 as opposed to the regular $23.95. So there is some savings. Contact me if you haven't already and I will make sure to get you all signed up for another exciting year in MOPS!!

1 comment:

ahunsinger said...

was just wondering if there is a rain date for the pizza party?